29 October 2011

Snowlololz

Snow in October = WTF

I did however have time to get started on a last-minute Halloween piece and I also thought to download a handful of The Just So Stories from iTunes to listen to while I draw, so I guess I can't complain!  I hadn't thought that I could just draw at the spur of the moment without any prior thought and have it actually work out, but apparently I can...


Now back to work so that I can hopefully finish it before the end of Monday lolol :( Why can't I think of these things sooner?  Now that I'm looking at it, though, I think I'm going to have to move Solstice down on the canvas and cut off most of her butt LOL...she just looks better this way for some reason but I don't wanna cut off Amara's foot so Solstice will have to move and/or maybe I'll have to add like a lantern or something in the corner, we'll see since I suck at drawing backgrounds/environments and most inanimate objects that aren't clothes.

This morning I went to the mall with my parents, where we visited the f.y.e., and I found out that they were selling The Producers for like $5.99 I WAS SO MAD CUS I ALREADY HAVE IT LOL FML DDDDDDDX I did however pick up My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Monty Python and the Holy Grail at bargain prices, so it wasn't a total loss.  While we were there I was ID'd by one of the security guards from work; he's since transferred to another one of our buildings, he tells me, and I didn't recognize him at first, but after about a minute or so I remembered him :D Also while we were there my dad saw a CD by a band called "I Set My Friends on Fire," and they had songs like "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beerholder," "Shit It Talks," etc., but he said they were all screamer rock and they all sounded the same, so it didn't really fly.

Back to work now, I really need to stop editing this post... :|

Firefox crashes 2011: 94
Books read 2011: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment