I got into grad school!!! :DDDDDDD I haven't actually gotten the "official" acceptance letter from the admissions people yet, but the program director wrote to me to say that I'd gotten in :D During the interview it was obvious that she wasn't impressed with the design half of my portfolio, so as usual the writing half must have stepped in and saved the day :DDDDDD Unfortunately I have to take a couple of prereqs on campus within my first semester, but I'm hoping that won't be too much of a problem although they're kind of inconvenient to get to lol :( Can't have everything, I guess. I am however looking forward to the program, it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun!!! This was a very good way to end a longish Thursday :))))))) And I have managed to read exactly one book this year, which makes me feel slightly better about myself even though I've already read it before LOL...THAT STILL COUNTS
Also I have no artwork today (I'm sort of working on that) and my writing has very naturally brick-walled itself, but maybe a couple of weeks ago or so I visited this neat little jewelry shop and bought a handful of new earrings. The shop sells works by independent artists, so everything in there is pretty unique but not cheap. It was all really pretty though, and by the time I realized I was carrying around four pairs I was like "Welp, four's an unlucky number, guess I better get five," so that by the time I got to the register I was like LOL GOOD BYE PAYCHECK :(
Still, I'd go again! :D
Firefox crashes 2011: 94
Books read 2011: 1

No comments:
Post a Comment