04 October 2011

I don't want to go on the cart

God I haven't touched this thing in like forever.  Luckily my propensity for jinxing myself did not kick in today and Blogger actually happened to be up and running on this the one day that I finally decided to update, so it's all good.  We were trying to get everyone to do their time today at work since the pay period closes on Friday for the holiday (of course that didn't happen), but at least it was something else to make me look useful and important while I was busy writing crackfic and blogstalking the Apple keynote address like a loser lmao :D Like everyone else and their mom I kinda thought Apple was coming out with an iPhone 5, but the 4S looks pretty cool tooIWANTONE.

In other news, I managed to draw this in time to slot it into a portfolio and toss it out into the world:


As it then came right back like almost immediately I'm not entirely certain that this qualifies as "tossing it out into the world," but whatever, I tried.  These are my grown-up versions of a couple of my favorite OCs, Apophysis and Doll :> They were born in 2009, and since then they've been invading almost every project I've ever done LOL.  In their original version they were high school students (created for the Wormwood Project over on deviantART, which has since hiatused), but I see no reason why I should be the only one to suffer and if I have to grow older SO DO MY CHARACTERS HURRHURRHURR.  Actually Doll's gone through a couple of minor revisions since then, this is what she used to look like:


Poph stayed pretty much the same though, mostly cus I liked drawing her pigtails :D (That's really actually the whole reason she was created.  I wanted a chara with pigtails.  Shut up.)  Sry if you can't read the tiny-ass text, but that's not really the point! :D

Oh and also recently I discovered an awesome and stupidly addicting game called CRITTER CRUUUUUUUUNCH :DDDDDDDDD And I've since gotten two to three other people at least somewhat hooked on it too...it's the most amazing game ever, you feed critters to each other and make them pop and then devour the contents of their bodies, which apparently take the shape of shiny sparkly jewels, wtf.  It makes a lot more sense somehow when you're actually playing it lol :D and the multiplayer is very addicting too, especially if you're not doing well and you and your partner are sitting there going "GODDAMMIT ONLY 90000000000 CHAINS WE CAN DO BETTER."

And starting today I think I'm going to keep a running tally of aggravating things in my life (currently Firefox crashes and number of books I've read) at the bottom of each post as a sort of signature line and possibly an attempt to try to bully myself into reading more instead of fucking around on the internet (HARHARHARIT'SWORTHASHOT), only I'm not wholly convinced that this will work because I don't really care what I think :(

Firefox crashes 2011: 93
Books read 2011: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment