13 July 2011

Furniture moving tiemz

Real post tomorrow (or sometime, whenever I'm not feeling too lazy to wade through mountains of wanton photos), but in the meantime the weather's still so crappy that I finally caved and bought this (with the box for the first one still in the bg lol):


And NO ONE FAN WAS NOT ENOUGH. DDDDDDX I also got this a little while ago:


His name is Taro Tsukemono :3 My mom named him (without my having to ask her first lol, though I've since told her to stop naming my critters ><;;;) after a character she and her classmates apparently came up with in Japanese class in college.  Taro seems to be a daikon and tsukemono means pickle, so I guess he's not so badly named :P

Yesterday/sometime before our trip I got the sudden urge to rearrange my workstation, which I did today, with pretty good results; my workstation is turning slowly from a workstation to a nest lmao;;; All I need now is a bed here and it'll be perfect >:D

Before:


After:



No moar cordses under my feet woooooooo :D if it looks freakishly neat don't worry, it's not because aliens have abducted me, it's just because all my other crap is on the floor behind me/the camera and doesn't show up in the picture;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment