I cut my hand today :( Fortunately there was a bathroom and I was prepared:
Lookit that awesome bandaging :DDDDDD Washing my hands afterwards was a bit of a problem, but evidently driving skills were not impaired :D (trans: flipped someone off on the way out of work)
I couldn't believe it, I was gone pretty much all day and then when I got back I was deluged with work and was actually too busy to put on a real bandage LOL;;; I don't know wtf is up with that, considering work's been slow for moooooooonths asd;jklfsiodufe;foiudf I HATE MURPHY'S LAW. >:((((( But I guess some good came of all this, I've been telling people I got into a knife fight with sharks :D The first step is telling them, the next step is getting them to actually believe me...



Awesome bandage skills Marik.
ReplyDeleteRemember, sharks are our friends..XD
I ought to update my blog....