First off, I got a fan:
It's huge and awesome and omg I love it, the weather here sucks so bad >:(((((( But the fan helps! And I got a new bracelet
Now if only I could remember to actually wear it :DDDDDD Also, a couple of weeks ago my desire conquered my reason (i.e., "I WANT" won out over "I HATE NEEDLES") and I got three new piercings in my ears :DDDDDD Cartilage piercings hurt like hell and they're a pain in the ass to take care of (all piercings are), but it's going to be soooooo worth it when I can finally switch my studs out :DDDDD (which isn't going to be until like September, but you can't have everything.)
In other news, a couple of days ago it finally hit me like a train that my work term is ending shortly and that I am more than likely going to be out of a job by the end of next month, and since I don't think any force on earth is going to compel HR to hire me permanently I've been applying for jobs I found in the classifieds; I'm very hopeful about a couple of them, we'll see where that goes :) by now I'm so desperate that I'm actually applying for editing jobs of all things despite having previously decided that I never want to be a professional editor ever LOL;;; It's amazing what starts to look appealing when you can't really do anything else :(((((( Still, it's only been a couple of days and one of those jobs sounded right up my alley, so I'm hopeful. :) Moving on, I've been running out of things to write so I've correspondingly been spending a lot more time drawing (while watching copious amounts of Black Butler which would explain some of my art lol;;;) but somehow never got around to posting these. There's more but I'd have to flatten it and label it and I'm lazy x) The charas in the first picture are all Joey's, the ones in the second pic are mine. I sort of wish I had the motivation to do an actual proper illustration instead of these random half-assed ones, but I just don't :(
And some random kittens that my brother brought home a few weeks ago to round out the post:
They were tiny and cute and we only had them for one night <333333 which I guess is a good thing, since they were starting to give my mom allergies (though she said it was worth it).
In other news, I watched the first Land Before Time last night for the first time in years after finding it in On Demand. I thought that being somewhat grown up would help lend me some perspective, but even after all this time all I could think about was how nice it would be if Cera got eaten by a sharptooth. :(






No comments:
Post a Comment