12 April 2011

Etc.

I bought new earriiiiiiings :)))))))


Would've been nice if they'd been cheaper, but I guess you can't have everything!  And then these came in the mail a day before I was expecting them:


Yes that is my awesome floor they happen to be lying on, what's your point? 8D (along with all the usual paperwork I keep beside my bed for when I need to think of nicknames since obviously I fail creatively)  Unfortunately there was no room for them on my desk or I would've moved them, since I've been extraordinarily lazy as of late and have set up camp at the foot of my bed when I'm not downstairs watching SpongeBob (gee, why DON'T I have a permanent job?)


BED + DESK = WIN. :D

In other news, I ran across a document at work today that listed out a whole bunch of things that its writers wanted to "asses" LOL go English :DDDDDDDD Is it bad of me to secretly be amused that it was only available in pdf format and therefore uneditable?

1 comment:

  1. The earrings look lovely! How many pokemon are officially listed on the pokedex now? :)

    ReplyDelete