Last Sunday I decided I needed a new bookcase to keep my excess books from lying around on the floor in accumulating
In hindsight, I think we may have put the backboard on backwards, but I don't care and it's going to be mostly hidden anyway and I'm much too lazy to even think about fixing it, HARHARHAR. (And also I don't think we really can, and we spent enough time as it is nailing out the nails that we'd nailed in...I think I can safely cross carpenter off my list of prospective careers, not to mention I dropped the damn thing on my foot God knows how many times :///////) Needless to say, my displaced books were all quite happy about being abruptly and unceremoniously dumped on the floor. Pay no attention to the Monty Python behind the speech bubble:
I might feel a bit sorrier for them if I didn't already know they were going to get over it :PPPPP Plus now at least they have a new home:
All my reading books and magazines
Moving somewhat on, I visited a museum today with Dana and Diane for the first time in like forever, culminating in this exhibit-inspired (loosely transcribed) conversation:
Diane: Benjamin Franklin was a pimp.
Me: lolwut?
Diane: Yeah, he was always getting all these French ladies!
Me: So he wasn't a pimp, he was a sugar daddy.
Diane: LOLWUUUUUUUUUT
LOLOLOLLLLLL history is awkward :D Buuuuuut at least we got some cool souvenirs:
Okay well the belt is actually from a little Asian shop we investigated after lunch but THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT and besides it was only $5 :D (I also wanted to buy some of the cute glass earrings they had, but the earrings weren't marked as sterling silver and I didn't want to chance it AND my phone's battery decided to die right as I was calling around trying to make someone look them up for me, although I've since come to believe through the miracle of internet that they were in fact made with sterling silver, wtf :|) And the scarf is pretty and I can't wait for cold weather so that I can wear it but right now all it does is remind me that I STILL HAVEN'T WRITTEN TO MY GRANDPARENTS I MUST BE LIKE THE WORST GRANDDAUGHTER EVER ;_______; </failrant> And, since I'm likely to remain so, I might as well just give up and round out the post with a shot of the desktop printer I finally requested and received at work because I couldn't possibly have done it oh, say, 1-2 years ago when I first got the job:
On another note, I cleaned up my workstation not too long ago and then when I went in the following morning was immediately like OMGWUT DID I GET ROBBED...oh wait nvm =_____= Maybe I should clean up more often ://///////





No comments:
Post a Comment