07 May 2011

Etsy eats your soul

But on the other hand it does have some very nice stuff.  Like these earrings.  Given that the description says they're sold out until December I honestly wasn't expecting them until, like, December, but then they showed up in the mail today so I'm not complaining!  It's a shame that Etsy stuff isn't a bit cheaper, but it is a lot of handmade stuff sooooooo what do you expect.

I also got this today (actually from Amazon despite my recent Etsy wanton buying shopping spree), and have since been busy loading it up with all my ill-gotten gains earrings:



At home on the dresser:


LOOKIT ALL THOSE HOOP EARRINGS YEAH :D And someday I will tear out my earlobe and I will be sad, buuuuuut...that's in the future. :D

In other news, the Easter Bunny brought me this a couple of Sundays ago I guess, or whenever the hell Easter was:


The Easter Bunny gets more and more subtle every year, this time I found this sitting on my gamer's chair. X) (Another fun game-related fact: Dante's Inferno takes at minimum 3 hours and 55 minutes from start to finish.  I would've hoped it would last a little longer than that.  And yes, I actually did time it and everything on Joey's iPod.  The game is amazingly short. :/)

Random annoying tidbit of the day: my dad got cursed out by some asshole, a.k.a. Sir Dumbshit (okay, dad did pull out in front of him and basically cut him off, but still).  I can only hope that someday soon Sir Dumbshit will pull that on someone who has a gun, thus leading things to their inevitable ugly conclusion lololol

No comments:

Post a Comment