21 February 2011

Actual non-PvZ post

Firefox crashes 2011: 22

So after some waffling and deliberation I finally caved in a little while ago and bought one of these:



(really only to play Dante's Inferno on the go, which, hey, is why I bought my PS3 in the first place; aside from the $20 I dropped on the Plants vs. Zombies computer version, it was probably the best investment I ever made :D).  It's annoying that you can only dl games to it and like all PSN-related things it pulled that usual "I'd love to help you but I need like fifty bazillion gazillion battery-eating updates downloaded first" crap (and also did not want to download anything until its battery was fully charged and not just plugged in, wtf), oh and Dante's Inferno took a while to download so I let it sit there and when I woke up in the morning the battery had died so I didn't know if it had worked or not LOLFAIL...but I do like that it has the little groove on the side so that my former cell phone charm doesn't go to waste :) And after all that trouble PSP!Inferno cost $40 and is faintly disappointing, but I guess I should just be glad that it works, given all the posts I read online saying that it didn't. :/ Anyway, I also suckered out and bought this last night:


PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES PS3 STYLE, WOOOOOOOOT :D PvZ = Best.  Investment.  EVAR.  If this keeps up I'd better start building altars to the employment gods and praying that I still have a job this time next year orz;;;;;;;; (Though apparently you have to download the game demo first before you buy the actual thing or else it doesn't show up...?  I don't know, but at least it works now so whatever >_<)

And SPEAKING OF UNNECESSARY THINGS THAT I KEEP BUYING :DDDDDDD, this came in the mail last week:



I've been busy doing other crap (like playing video games HARHARHAR), so I didn't get to take it out and start playing with it until today, buuuuuuuut...worth it! :D



Old tablet vs. new tablet:


One thing, I wish the Intuos wouldn't collect dirt/dust/fingerprints so easily and hearing the pen tip scratch across it is making me nervous but I guess you can't have everything and it works great so it's still pretty awesome :D NOW TO GO PLAY WITH IT SUM MOAR...but first, a small retarded scrap that I've been meaning to post:


And my first drawing with New Tablet, TAKE THAT SOFT SHADING WHAAAAAAAAAT:


P.S. Point of interest, and one that I keep forgetting: when you're trying to add images to your blogpost, don't try to hit delete while in the upload window b/c it'll take you back to your blog and you'll have to dig out the draft of your post lmaofail :/ (did not happen to me, obvs >_>)

Art + charas (c) me :D

1 comment:

  1. Yay for plants vs zombies and your new drawing tablet. I hope you hear good news regarding the secretary position at NIST soon! I'm pretty sure that's the position that you applied for...It'll also be great if your current workplace can hire you full time.

    ReplyDelete