06 February 2011

SHOOOOOE SHOPPING...

Firefox crashes 2011: 16

Went shopping with Joey yesterday with the intention of NOT cracking out and somehow wound up with three pairs of heavily discounted heels (used birthday coupon, which somehow makes it better! :D), a couple of graphic tees, a couple of jackets, and a GameStop membership.

AND THIS.


Clearly the only solution to buying it was to stay up til 2:38 in the morning playing it :))))))))) *shoots self*  I've also learned that PvZ is coming to the PS3 sometime this month, which means of course EVEN MOAR ZOMBIES. :DDDDDDD I don't like games that make you use the stylus for everything (mainly b/c I don't like using the stylus >_>), but it's PvZ so what can you do.

I also have an actually legitimate WIP:


Her name is Jack and her hair/eyes may or may not stay that color.  My dad had to take back the tablet I've been using so that HE could use it for about the first time in like a year (two years???) so I've unearthed the little 4x5 I used to use.  Actually, readjusting isn't bad like I thought it would be, maybe I'm used to covering less square area with the pen? O_o Makes no sense.  Although this does give me an excuse to burgle a new one...as I stare at the pretty pretty Wacoms on Amazon...:D

Anyway, attempting soft shading for about the 90000000000000000+ time after having been thoroughly defeated by it several times in the past.  I SHALL PREVAIL >________< (also trying to sneak in a random tree, hopefully the anti-background portion of my brain won't realize it lol)

Art/chara (c) meeeeeeeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment