01 December 2011

Apparently I forgot to title this


Yes, I bought one.  I'm so ashamed. T______T In my defense, it was Black Friday and it was, like, $41 off; Apple really outdid themselves this year with Black Friday deals. =_____= But all the same, here it is!  Only I plugged it into the outlet at first and then was like wait that's stupid...it plugs into the computer first lol I r n00b.  And apparently it doesn't charge when it's hooked up to the computer...whatever the case, I plan to thoroughly investigate this matter tomorrow.  Or someday in the future or near future or whatever.




iPad infospamming in progress:


Soul-destroying guilt aside, I have to admit that it's pretty neat (which was the main point in buying it); so far I've uploaded my music, my apps, a couple of movies, and a handful of drawings, now if only I could figure out where I put my WALL-E slip so I can download the digital copy, I get the feeling I may need to dig through my paper recycling bag :( but my copy of Plants vs. Zombies apparently does work, or at least it transferred over properly during the sync!  I can't wait to try it out >:D and despite a rather rough start, my new comp is running PvZ smoothly after having told me to reregister it every time I tried to open it yesterday.  PopCap has a pretty good support team from what I can tell, and they've been pretty prompt so far :D Rounding out the post with a shot of the free engraving I got them to do, my iPad is tattooed now lol:


Hell is other people (i.e. strangers), hence I have this iPad :D

Firefox crashes 2011: 99
Books read 2011: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment