19 November 2011

Savings failz

The new computer has been ordered!  I will now be living in a box for the rest of my life, but I expect it will be worth it. :D With software it totalled probably about twice what my current computer cost LOL :(, but that's only to be expected I guess.

In the meantime since I was spazzing slightly about hooking up my monitor to the new computer, I tested out its HDMI port today and discovered that it was the size of, well, any other HDMI port, so I hooked it up to my PS3 and tried it out.


As it turns out, the PS3 works very well with the monitor. :D It's not the same as the TV obvs and the speakers really suck, but it's not a bad experience otherwise.


Whiny Italian on the monitor :D


And probably about 1 hour later.  It's been a while since I've sat down and given the game a proper run-through, so I'd made it up from Limbo to Greed by the time I finally stopped.  I would've played further, but Greed always goes on forever and right after it is Anger with the worst puzzle in the world, so I quit :( I'd forgotten how easy Classic is, it was a mild surprise seeing the demons of hell falling apart like wet paper lolol.  I should really read instead of playing video games...but I picked up a copy of The Hunger Games at Barnes&Nobles yesterday, which should hopefully spur me into finishing the library books that I've had for like over a year since I really really want to read it (the fact that I picked it up by chance while trolling the shelves for Black Butler is irrelevant).  I was originally going to get it from the library, but (1) since the movie is coming out it's probably going to be hard to get and I'd probably be stuck on a waitlist for it forever, and (2) the library by now probably has a hit out on me since I haven't returned their books or paid my fines lollllllllllll I'll get to that and my latest speeding ticket later I swear, so in the end I just ended up buying it.  Stupid library due dates >:(

Firefox crashes 2011: 97
Books read 2011: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment