I'm noticing a pattern here, I do stuff that I want to do and while I'm busy doing that I FORGET TO WRITE TO MY GRANDPARENTS ORZZZZZ;;;;;; ;_____; *rolls around on the floor* I'LL WRITE TO THEM TOMORROW (after I probably get into work late again after sleeping late again because I'm a genius and stay up late playing video games, wtf me :|||||||||||||)
Moving on, some random pretty jewelry that came in the mail on Monday:
I found this great shop online called HarlequinRomantic, she's got a lot of neat stuff up there...too bad most of it's the kind of really elaborate jewelry that you wouldn't really wear on a day-to-day basis. It's still fun to look at though, even if I'll never buy most of it. :D (and yes I am ignoring the fact that I never change my earrings or wear necklaces or rings, what's your point? :P)
Anyway, a couple of days ago (on its actual release date lolol :D), I also picked this up:
IT'S THE NEWEST VERSION OF POKEMOOOOOOOOON :D :D :D Although I've been feeling rather jaded with the whole series as of late, this is actually pretty exciting (mainly I think because I haven't been playing Soul Silver for a while, except to occasionally beat up my rival and steal his lunch money); so far I've collected a sea otter, a prairie dog (that I'm probably going to release as soon as I have at least six acceptable pokemon), a purple cat, a terrier, and a fire monkey that I got for free off some kind, kind NPC, and I'm training to take down my first gym, so life is sweet. <3 I've been naming my pokemon in Soul Silver and Platinum after classical composers, but that's going to get confusing (I'd rather not have three Mozarts thanks), so I've been naming these ones after French (Napoleonic) battles, starting with Marengo. x) (Totally NOT playing this at work during my lunch breaks...>_>)
And then, of course, like a good Chinese kid I had to grab my free pokemon (well, really my free ticket to a free pokemon) practically upon starting the game:
And also was challenged fairly promptly to a pokemon battle (starter pokemon fresh from the gift box and already people are trying to kill me, wtf):
I don't know how well this'll show up but in case you can't read it the blonde butthead is saying "Hey, I know! Let's have a pokemon battle!" Unfortunately the two rivals both have names, I miss the days when you could totally name your rival Asshole and nobody would know :( COME BACK FREE SPEECH :((((((((((
Anyway, aside from the naming thing the game is very pretty and I can't wait to grab some of the pokemon I've been reading about while surfing around on bulbapedia like a loser lmao I swear I have other things to do, REALLY. :D It was a little slow in the beginning but I guess they're all like that and Platinum was worse (SOOOOO much worse :|), but for the first five-ten minutes it was basically like this:
Luckily I'm not, so we're all good! :D Seriously, though...if I ever have to travel with them...not pretty. :|
Art (c) me, charas (c) Ken Sugimori or whoever the f*ck came up with pokemon





No comments:
Post a Comment