Predictably my first semi-productive act of the new year (translation: act of thinly veiled sloth) is not to cure cancer or banish global warming or feed starving orphans, but to create a new blog with the intention of regularly (read: never) updating it while whining to my friends online about how it's eating up my evening and I'll never get to draw tonight, EVER. And also fending off attempts by a certain unruly small sibling to get me to do his homework.
Soooooo, hi or something. I guess. My name is ghost-jingles and I'm running this blog. I typically offer sardonic commentary and half-assed semi-intellectual analyses on things I don't think are entirely worth my time, using a mixture of superior English and basic internet slang to do so, and read way too many books that definitely aren't worth my time
because I'm a masochist as an educational experience. In my spare time, I like to bitch about society's general cluelessness about the correct placement of the apostrophe and the comma, two of the greatest and most misunderstood punctuation marks ever. If we're lucky, this entire blog just may turn into a neverending rant against horrible books and the people who write them, since clearly I have nothing better to do with my time. (I use the word "write" very loosely here, since the evidence suggests that they at least would not be able to draw their ludicrous ideas, thus saving our collective eyes for maybe about a half a generation.)
On the positive side, at least I'm not feeling sick anymore.
This year's reading goal: At least 41 books.
No comments:
Post a Comment